We are looking for challengers, champions, and change-makers.
If you are an irrational optimist with the heart and the courage to use your voice to influence systemic change in education, we are looking for you.
We seek candidates with diverse life experiences, representing every ethnicity, industry, age, gender, and background. We believe that diversity in every dimension creates a rich learning environment and helps shape powerful and responsive solutions.
Our Fellows come from all sectors—entrepreneurs, lawyers, bankers, managers, non-profit leaders, community volunteers, educators, parents, non-parents and many others—and they are united by a deep belief that all students deserve access to an excellent education and the opportunity to fulfill their potential.
An ideal candidate for our Fellowship:
- Passionately defends the potential of all kids
- Has demonstrated leadership ability and commitment to civic engagement
- Employs creativity and purposeful obstinance in the face of challenges or failures
- Views tension and discomfort as natural precursors to growth
- Willingly explores the implications of race and poverty on educational outcomes
If it sounds like you could fit in here, we invite you to join our movement. You can find our application here.